WEEK 11 REVIEW
The battle for #1 in the AFC West was fought between the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs and 8-1 Denver Broncos. Tea bosses entered the game well rested after his bye week to face the broncos at home. Going into the game there were concerns about by Peyton Manning he sprained his high ankle and came onto the field with his right leg as if it were inside a boot. Tea Broncos offensive line deserves high praise for protecting Endowment of the #1 Defense leagues and not allowing a single sack. Tea broncos The quarterback played well against the bosses, but for the first time all season he failed to throw for multiple touchdowns. However, he completed 24 of 40 throws for 323 yards and a touchdown with a lost fumble. Endowment Started 2 of 6 before getting hot. Two plays later he threw a 70-yard strike to Demaryius Thomas then hit Tight end Julius Thomas we have a 9-yard tilt for a touchdown. This was by Manning 81st career 300-yard passing game, extending his NFL record. He has rushed for more than 300 yards in nine of 10 games this year.
With a controversial no-call at the end of the game, the carolina panthers Beat the new england patriots 24-20 on Monday night. cam newton He seemed to become a leader and is playing at a higher level than he has in the past and is being considered a true top quarterback in the league. The seven forwards for the panthers they were outstanding and high school was opportunistic. The team’s first winning season since 2008 appears to be in the bag, but this team wants more and if they continue to play well, they just might get it this year. Tom Brady he is playing very well and completed 25 of 29 passes at one point and faces Peyton Manning at home next week in their 14th career game against each other.
There are currently three one-loss teams in the NFL and the Indianapolis Colts have provided the Seattle Seahawks and the Denver Broncos with those losses. Thursday night, the tennessee titans took an early lead with Chris Johnson scoring 2 touchdowns in the first quarter. The second quarter was a battle of kickers with Adam Vinatieri kicking a 48 and 30 yard field goal while Rob Bironas kicked one of his own from 25 yards. The third quarter was everything foals action with donald brown rushing in a touchdown and then lucky Andrew he rushed in a touchdown, his fourth of the season. Vinatieri kicked a 50-yard field goal giving the foals 17 points in the fourth and foals he led 23-17 at that point. At the beginning of the fourth trimester, bironas kicked a field goal from 38 yards and with 3 minutes left in the game, donald brown he ran for his second touchdown of the day. Tea titans got the ball back and Delanie Walker caught a 19-yard pass from Ryan Fitzpatrick bringing the score to 30-27 with just a minute to go. The lateral shot that followed was recovered by the foals who ran out the clock for victory.
SCORES OF THE WHOLE LEAGUE
- Indianapolis Colts won over him tennessee titans 30-27
- Denver Broncos beat the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs 27-17
- buffalo bills defeated the new york jets 37-14
- chicago bears Beat the The Baltimore Ravens 23-20 in overtime
- Cincinnati Bengals defeated the cleveland browns 41-20
- philadelphia eagles Beat the washington redskins 24-16
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers easily beat the Atlanta Falcons 41-28
- pittsburgh steelmen defeated the Detroit Lions 37-27
- arizona cardinals easily beat the jacksonville jaguars 27-14
- Oakland Raiders defeated the Houston Texas 28-23
- miami dolphins narrowly defeated san diego chargers 20-16
- new orleans saints Beat the San Francisco 49ers 23-20
- New York Giants routed the Green Bay Packers 27-13
- Seattle Seahawks I take the minnesota vikings to the people defeating them 41-20
- carolina panthers Beat the new england patriots in a close 24-20 contest with a controversial interference call withdrawn in the end zone.
WEEK 10 HIGHLIGHTS
- The Denver Broncos offensive line returned to action and maintained the number 1 spot Kansas City Chiefs Defense at bay and not allow a single bag in Peyton Manning who is nursing a high ankle sprain.
- Peyton Manning he completed 60% of his passing attempts for 323 yards and 1 touchdown and continues to lead the league with 34 touchdown passes this season.
- Chris Johnson he rushed the ball 17 times for 86 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Le Sean McCoy he rushed for 77 yards and 2 touchdowns and also caught 4 passes for 73 yards. McCoy is the first running back to top 1,000 rushing yards this season, finishing Week 11 with 1,009 scrimmage yards.
- Demaryius Thomas caught 5 passes for 121 yards against a tightwad Kansas City Chiefs Defending.
- Robert Griffin III He threw for 264 yards and 2 touchdowns with 1 interception.
- chris ivory he rushed the ball 15 times for 98 yards and 1 touchdown.
- Lightning Rice he carried the ball 25 times for 131 yards and 1 touchdown while averaging 5.2 yards per carry.
- joseph gordon he caught 5 passes for 125 yards and 1 touchdown.
- nick foles started again for philadelphia eagles and completed 65% of his passes throwing for 298 yards and rushed the ball 9 times for 47 yards and 1 touchdown to beat the washington redskins.
- ben roethlisberger he had a fantastic day completing 64% of his passes for 367 yards and 4 touchdowns. He also carried the ball 6 times for 12 yards in the steelmakers win over him lions.
- Calvin Johnson he caught 6 passes for 179 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Bobby Rainey exploded for 163 yards and 2 touchdowns on 30 carries and caught two passes for four yards and a third touchdown as the buccaneers trampled the hawks 41-28 in Week 11.
- harry douglas he caught 6 passes for 134 yards and 1 touchdown while averaging 22.3 receiving yards.
- Carson Palmer had a great day throwing for 419 yards and 2 touchdowns completing 71% of his passes in the cardinals win over him jaguars 27-14.
- michael floyd caught 6 passes Carson Palmer for 193 yards and 1 touchdown while averaging 32.2 receiving yards.
- matt mcgloin got the start again for the Oakland Raiders and did not disappoint completing 56% of his pass attempts for 197 yards and 3 touchdowns in the raiders win over him Texas 28-23.
- garrett graham he caught 7 passes for 136 yards and 1 touchdown.
- ryan matthews He had a great day for the Chargers rushing the ball 19 times for 127 yards averaging 6.7 yards per carry.
- drew brees he had another solid outing throwing for 305 yards and 1 touchdown with 1 interception.
- jordy nelson he caught 8 passes for 117 yards.
- marquis colston became the all time Saints leader in receiving yards, receiving touchdowns and receptions in Week 11.
QUARTERBACK LEADERS – WEEK 11 PLAYERS IN MOTION
- Carson Palmer I pass John Brody to assume slot #34 behind brand brunell with 32,038 career passing yards. Palmers 2 touchdowns advanced him roman gabriel Y Matt Hasselbeck in a tie at #29 with Jim Everett in 203 Running Pass Touchdowns.
- Philip Rivers I pass norma snead to take over slot #37 behind Steve McNair with 30,038 career passing yards. rivers threw 1 touchdown pass in week 11 and passed Randall Cunningham in a tie at #27 with Kurt Warner Y Kerry Collins in 208 Running Pass Touchdowns.
- ben roethlisberger moved up 2 spaces passing Randall Cunningham link Kurt Warner, Kerry Collins Y Philip Rivers at #27 for Running Pass Touchdowns with 208 Touchdowns.
RUNNING LEADERS – WEEK 11 PLAYERS ON THE MOVE
- maurice jones drew moved past fred taylor Y Ricky Williams in slot #24 behind thomas jones Y eddie george with 67 Accelerated rushing touchdowns.
- Brandon Jacobs scored 1 touchdown in week 11 and took it to a tie for 31st with ahman green Y Terrell Davis with 60 Accelerated rushing touchdowns.
- marshawn lynch moved up 2 spaces further chuck foreman, marion barber, George Rogers Y anthony smith in a tie at slot #35 with larry johnson Y tiki barber with 55 Touchdowns.
WIDE RECEIVER LEADERS – WEEK 11 PLAYERS ON THE MOVE
- Andrew Johnson I pass Hall of Fame wide receiver Charlie Joiner to assume slot #18 behind jimmy blacksmith with 12,220 Career receiving yards.
- Steve Smith moved past Hall of Fame wide receiver Michael Irvin to slot #22 behind construction worker with 11,964 Career receiving yards.
- Larry Fitzgerald moved past joey galloway in slot #29 behind Chad Johnson.
- santana moss exceeded 10,000 Career receiving yards and hit eric molds from the Top 40 list at No. 40 behind Hall of Fame tight end Shannon Sharpe.
- anthony doors moved past Hall of Fame wide receiver Lance Alworth, Hines neighborhood Y Hall of Fame wide receiver Paul Warfield in slot #12 behind andre cane with 86 Career receiving touchdowns.
- Calvin Johnson scored 2 touchdowns in week 11 and jumped 2 spots on the list passing Hall of Fame wide receiver John Stallworth, carl picken, antonio miller, Keenan McCardell, Terrance Mathis, Plaxico Burres Y Keyshawn Johnson in a tie at #29 with gary clark, sterling sharpe, Sonny Randle, santana moss, Hall of Fame wide receiver Bobby Mitchell, Hall of Fame wide receiver Charlie Joiner, Hall of Fame wide receiver Michael Irvin Y Henry Ellard with 65 Career receiving touchdowns.
- Anquan Boldin moved past drew the hill, Hall of Fame wide receiver Elroy Hirsh, jerry smith Y Gene A. Washington in a tie at #33 with donald driver, anthony freeman, billy howton, Pete Pihos, Hall of Fame wide receiver, fast mic Y Andrew Johnson with 61 Career receiving touchdowns.
DEFENSIVE LEADERS – WEEK 11 PLAYERS ON THE MOVE
- by John Abraham 2 sacks in Week 11 moved him up 2 slots to No. #9 passing Derrick Thomas Hall of Fame Y Ricky Jackson, member of the Hall of Fame with 129.0 race bags behind Lawrence Taylor Hall of Fame Y Leslie O’Neil.
- Osi Umeniora entered the Top 40 chart this week at No. 39 passing Tim Harris while hitting the two hugo douglas Y John Gildon off the list with 81.5 race bags.